Wednesday, February 4, 2009

December 1st 2008, Emergency Surgery

Another surgery complete. Today's 45 minute surgery ended up being 2 hours which had my husband a bit freaked out. Turns out my body was rejecting both tissue expanders. At least my pain was justified! And once again I have the pleasure of tubes and drains and the anticipation of their breath taking, literally, removal. Either my sense of humor is returning or I'm losing it, but this strikes me as funny. Ladies, did the shocking pain of childbirth stop you from baby #2? Why not? It's sort of fascinating.

Today's semi-emergency procedure was at St Joseph's Outpatient Surgery Center in Phoenix and it was first class - no complaints. My experience was an A+. I'm not really planning on a personal analysis of all local hospitals but I've experienced 4 now so feel free to contact me for my opinion.My sense of humor is gradually returning - gosh I've missed her.What I learned during this round? That even when I wanted to turn my back on God, He stuck to me like glue and didn't hold my weakness against me. I am humbled

No comments: