Wednesday, February 4, 2009

December 26th 2008, Merry Christmas

What a thought! How desolate a life without the hope of Christ! How hopeless the ways of men left to their own design! The further this nation, this world, drifts from Christ as our pillar - the clearer the picture of what a Christ-less world would look like. Does Allah redeem us from our sin? Will Buddha save us from ourselves?But rejoice! He did come! He came and instructed us on how to live in humility and love, with forgiving hearts, doing good and proclaiming The Way! Praise His Name! Wonderful, Counsellor, Prince of Peace, Almighty God!

I love the story of a Christ-converted Buddhist who was asked to explain his change of heart. "I was drowning," he said. "Buddha stood at the water's edge and instructed me on how to swim. Then he walked away saying it was my own journey. Then Christ swam out, rescued me, taught me how to swim, then sent me out to help save others."Oh happy day, when Jesus came! Merry merry Christ-mas!

No comments: